Websites and Blogs List
There are so many great little websites dedicated to salicylate intolerance, I wanted to showcase them here. Some of them may not have been updated recently and I have not reviewed every post, I've included them because there have been interesting and useful articles within them. Again, I recommend you do your own research and try any suggestions carefully. Please contact me if you have a website to post.
- RPAH Allergy Unit Clinic that works with patients in Australia. Provides books and lists for salicylate sensitivity
- Sal Search search for ingredients in cosmetics to see if they contain salicyaltes or not. Created for folks wanting low-salicylate diets for the Guaifenesin Protocol for fibromyalgia. They allow some fragrances and colors that are not recommended for people with salicylate sensitivity.
- Eczema Life was created to help people with skin rashes including eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, rosacea and TSW/red skin syndrome.
- Skin Friend was created by Eczema Life, provides supplements for people people who suffer from food intolerances and have skin rashes.
- Ask Healthy Jess - interesting website with a quiz to put your symptoms in, and then it recommends which type of diet to try out. It recommended the Failsafe diet to me to start with - so it was right! Although I'm not sensitive to amines, but you have to start somewhere. Research writing is Jessica Galligani's specialty, and she writes a lot about her and her family's journey to health. Her children had SPD, autism, PANDAS, ODD, and MCAD who have improved and healed with diet changes.
- Frances Walker Dietitian - dietician with some helpful articles on salicylates, amines, and glutamates
- Lowsalicylate.com - This site runs a point system, making it easy to figure out and manage your level for maintenance. Hands down, some of the most beautifully done recipes.