Websites and Blogs List
There are so many great little websites dedicated to salicylate intolerance, I wanted to showcase them here. Some of them may not have been updated recently and I have not reviewed every post, I've included them because there have been interesting and useful articles within them. Again, I recommend you do your own research and try any suggestions carefully. Please contact me if you have a website to post.
- https://www.slhd.nsw.gov.au/rpa/allergy/default.html - RPAH Allergy Unit - provides books and lists for salicylate sensitivity
- http://www.fibromyalgie-guaifenesin.info/en/salsearch/?fbclid=IwAR2JP2Zd-7kuJh0gsiKw6I0FGyTlCEkt7rKndhsONdHjbhVJoibhrLUaA04 Sal Search - search for ingredients in cosmetics to see if they contain salicyaltes or not. Created for folks wanting low-salicylate diets for the Guaifenesin Protocol for fibromyalgia.
- https://www.eczemalife.com/ Eczema Life was created to help people with skin rashes including eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, rosacea and TSW/red skin syndrome.
- https://skinfriend.com/collections/eczema-life - created by Eczema Life, provides supplements for people people who suffer from food intolerances and have skin rashes.
- https://www.askhealthyjess.com/dietary-considerations interesting website with a quiz to put your symptoms in, and then it recommends which type of diet to try out. It recommended the Failsafe diet to me to start with - so it was right! Although I'm not sensitive to amines, but you have to start somewhere. Research writing is Jessica Galligani's specialty, and she writes a lot about her and her family's journey to health. Her children had SPD, autism, PANDAS, ODD, and MCAD who have improved and healed with diet changes.