From the listing:
- Pure all-natural Kevala Cashew Butter
- Non GMO Project Verified · No added salt, No added sugars, No palm oil, Gluten Free, only Cashew goodness!
- Made with hand-picked cashews, these are dry roasted and milled to produce an incredibly creamy texture spread with a natural sweet flavor
- A very nutritious and satisfying creamy nut butter, try it as a spread over toast, stir over hot oatmeal or fresh fruit, adds its nutty flavor in baking, to smoothies, ice cream, and more!
- Made in a peanut-free facility, bottled in glass jar
My thoughts: Cashew butter hasn’t been tested separately from cashews. Test with smalls amounts at a time. This one is with roasted cashews. Raw cashews are supposed to be better tolerated (maybe for amines), but cooking and very high temperatures can cause salicylates to evaporate - so worth trying either way! Between the sunflower butter and cashew butter, I hand the cashew a little better - but still limit my serving to 1-2 tablespoons max.
Where to find it
These products are provided as a possible suggestion for people who are sensitive to salicylates or have food allergies. Always consult with your doctor and/or dietician before beginning dietary investigation into a food intolerance. Information on this site is drawn from the personal experience and scientific literature. The low-sal-life.com and Sarah Verlinde cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions.
Also, products are reviewed by Sarah Verlinde prior to posting, and review ratings are provided by viewers/website guests. Please remember that food products and manufacturing changes, sometimes rapidly. Always review the ingredients before buying and consider our posted review date because they may have changed.
This site is supported through a small commission I receive from Amazon affiliate links when you click on the "where to find it" area. There is no additional fee to you. Learn more on how I'm funded.