From the listing:
- ONLY ONE INGREDIENT: The only ingredient you will find in our Cashew Butter is 100% organic, pure cashews—no additives of any kind. Simplicity at its best.
- FROM ORGANIC FAMILY FARMS: Our nuts come from farmers who grow their produce in harmony with the land and who treat their workers fairly and with respect.
- MADE IN SMALL BATCHES USING A TEMPERATURE CONTROLLED PROCESS: Our organic foods are crafted in small batches using a temperature controlled process to protect fatty acids, proteins, vitamins, and enzymes.
- NEVER ROASTED, TOASTED, OR COOKED: We believe nature does food right, which is why we use raw cashews to make our butter.
- FITS INTO MANY LIFESTYLES: Our Cashew Butter is always organic, vegan, non-GMO, kosher, gluten free, dairy free, peanut free, and certified R.A.W., making it perfect for vegan, plant-based, and paleo diets.
My thoughts: Cashew butter hasn’t been tested separately from cashews. Test with smalls amounts at a time. This one is with raw cashews which raw is supposed to be better tolerated (maybe for amines). Between the sunflower butter and cashew butter, I hand the cashew a little better - but still limit my serving to 1-2 tablespoons max.
Where to find it
These products are provided as a possible suggestion for people who are sensitive to salicylates or have food allergies. Always consult with your doctor and/or dietician before beginning dietary investigation into a food intolerance. Information on this site is drawn from the personal experience and scientific literature. The low-sal-life.com and Sarah Verlinde cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions.
Also, products are reviewed by Sarah Verlinde prior to posting, and review ratings are provided by viewers/website guests. Please remember that food products and manufacturing changes, sometimes rapidly. Always review the ingredients before buying and consider our posted review date because they may have changed.
This site is supported through a small commission I receive from Amazon affiliate links when you click on the "where to find it" area. There is no additional fee to you. Learn more on how I'm funded.