From the listing:
- 【Mini Waffle Maker Machine】: Make paninis, potato pancakes, and even biscuit pizzas! Make individual servings for kids, perfect for kids or away from home!
- 【Get Cookin’ Fast】: 350 watts of power can heat up quickly and evenly, bringing you perfect results every time. Just plug in the power and when the green light goes out, you are ready to go!
- 【Quick Clean Up】: The double non-stick surface can cook evenly every time to get consistent results. The non-stick surface does not contain PFOA and is easy to clean.
- 【Family Fun】: Prepare delicious snacks for the whole family. These fast waffle making machines designed for children and adults allow you to make waffles.
- 【Compact & Lightweight】: It is small in size and occupies a small counter space. This is the first apartment, smaller kitchen, a must-have choice for college dorms or campers/RV trips. It is the perfect gift, the perfect wedding or new home gift.
My Thoughts: I love this thing to make little chaffles or small waffles/breads. Fun to use for kids! Recipe: https://low-sal-life.com/recipes/recipe/33-chaffles
Where to find it
These products are provided as a possible suggestion for people who are sensitive to salicylates or have food allergies. Always consult with your doctor and/or dietician before beginning dietary investigation into a food intolerance. Information on this site is drawn from the personal experience and scientific literature. The low-sal-life.com and Sarah Verlinde cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions.
Also, products are reviewed by Sarah Verlinde prior to posting, and review ratings are provided by viewers/website guests. Please remember that food products and manufacturing changes, sometimes rapidly. Always review the ingredients before buying and consider our posted review date because they may have changed.
This site is supported through a small commission I receive from Amazon affiliate links when you click on the "where to find it" area. There is no additional fee to you. Learn more on how I'm funded.