From the listing:
- DISSOLVES HAIR, SOAP, PAPER & GREASE: Forget the dirty work of plunging clogged toilets and end backed-up drains once and for all! The highly effective formula of Green Gobbler clears clogged drains and liquifies grease, hair, paper, soap scum and everything organic that‘s causing clogs within your pipes!
- MAINTAINS FREE-FLOWING PIPES & DRAINS: The ultra thick formula of green gobblers hair clog remover clings to pipes to keep them free and working.
- WORKS FAST!: Unclog drains and liquify hair fast! This drain opener is safe to use in pipes, toilets, sinks, tubs, and showers.
- EASY, POWERFUL AND EFFECTIVE: Annoyed of clogged and backed up drains? This drain cleaner is the simplest and most effective way for free-flowing drains and pipes!
- REVOLUTIONARY FORMULA: Green Gobbler sink cleaner works faster and more effective than most other drain uncloggers on the market by lowering the pH level in drains at rapid speed, destroying anything in it's path.
- HIGH-DENSITY MAIN LINE DRAIN OPENER. Ultimate Main Line Opener’s thick, high-density formula sinks through water and clings to pipes to liquify tough drain obstructions, clearing the main line to and from your home.
- DISSOLVES ORGANIC MATERIAL AND PAPER. Ultimate Main Line Opener dissolves grease, hair, oils, soap scum, baby wipes, and paper products easily without using caustic chemicals. The revolutionary formula is great for both addressing clogs and preventive maintenance.
- NON-DAMAGING TO PIPES. Green Gobbler’s industrial-strength drain clog remover is tough where it counts. While it takes care of the toughest clogs, it remains gentle on pipes and septic systems.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY AND SAFER TO USE. Ultimate Main Line Opener is safer to use than chemical-based cleaners. It’s odorless, non-flammable, and non-irritating to the skin.
- GUARANTEED, OR YOUR MONEY BACK. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Green Gobbler offers a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If for any reason you’re unsatisfied, simply contact us, and we will refund your purchase price.
My Thoughts: These are amazing drain cleaners and they have no added chemicals or fragrances that made me sick. They’re also great for old pipes and contain no caustic lye. I prefer the large gallons and doing preventative maintenance a few times a year on my 80+ year old home. It may be cheaper to pick them up at a place like Home Depot. I just buy the 4 gallons at a time that will last me a year or two, since I don’t have a hardware store that carries this near me. We discovered this product on my birthday - our sinks clogged, middle of winter, and no safe options within an hour drive of my house - so much fun. That's why I stock up now.
Where to find it
These products are provided as a possible suggestion for people who are sensitive to salicylates or have food allergies. Always consult with your doctor and/or dietician before beginning dietary investigation into a food intolerance. Information on this site is drawn from the personal experience and scientific literature. The low-sal-life.com and Sarah Verlinde cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions.
Also, products are reviewed by Sarah Verlinde prior to posting, and review ratings are provided by viewers/website guests. Please remember that food products and manufacturing changes, sometimes rapidly. Always review the ingredients before buying and consider our posted review date because they may have changed.
This site is supported through a small commission I receive from Amazon affiliate links when you click on the "where to find it" area. There is no additional fee to you. Learn more on how I'm funded.