I know this one is somewhat controversial because it has lemon flavor (recent tests show it's high), but I can tolerate this well. I think they probably lean more on the citric acid for tang (cheaper) than they do lemon flavor. Stevia doesn't have sals, but it is not well tolerated by people sensitive to sugar-substitutes or who have a aster-allergy (ragweed). This is my go to for sweaty, hot field days, and to rehydrate when I'm sick. -Sarah
- Ultimate Keto Electrolyte Supplement - Sugar Free, Calorie Free, 0 carbs, Plant-Based, with Stevia Extract.
- Great for rehydrating & replenishing electrolytes lost during heavy to moderate activity.
- This formula includes 12 additional vitamins and minerals to support your active lifestyle.
- Clean Electrolyte Powder for Complete Hydration with Vitamins and Minerals.
- Caffeine Free, Non-GMO, Easy to Mix Hydration Drink Great for Adults and Kids on Any Diet.
- Pharmacy and Supplements
This is probably one of the most controversial things I’m putting up here, because of the lemon flavor. I personally think they probably lean heavily on the citric acid for the tang over any actual lemon flavor. If you’re really sensitive to lemon, avoid it. I use one of these every 2-3 days, unless I’m doing a lot of hiking or work in the sun.
Where to find it
These products are provided as a possible suggestion for people who are sensitive to salicylates or have food allergies. Always consult with your doctor and/or dietician before beginning dietary investigation into a food intolerance. Information on this site is drawn from the personal experience and scientific literature. The low-sal-life.com and Sarah Verlinde cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions.
Also, products are reviewed by Sarah Verlinde-Azofeifa prior to posting, and review ratings are provided by viewers/website guests. Please remember that food products and manufacturing changes, sometimes rapidly. Always review the ingredients before buying and consider our posted review date because they may have changed.
This site is supported through a small commission I receive from affiliate links (on Amazon) when you click on the "where to find it" area. There is no additional fee to you. Learn more on how I'm funded.