I like to do a lot of field work and hiking, which usually means a full-wipe down before getting in the car for a long drive. I like to keep baby wipes in the car for clean-ups when there is no water available. I also clean my car dash with them. These are nice without fragrance. There are a few questionable ingredients like the aloe and sodium benzoate which are high in salicylates, but the don't seem to chap my hands like other mainstream baby wipes. I say test with caution.
- ULTRA GENTLE FORMULA: Burts bees Baby Chlorine free baby wipes are non-irritating, fragrance-free and provide gentle comfort and lasting relief while cleaning baby’s delicate skin
- NATURAL FORMULATION: These wipes are 99.2% natural, made with chlorine free fabric and gentle on baby’s sensitive skin to help keep skin clean, fresh and soft
- SOOTHING INGREDIENTS: Hypoallergenic wipes have a cloth-like texture and are infused with aloe and vitamin E to help calm and soothe baby's sensitive skin
- CHLORINE-FREE: Formulated without chlorine or ingredients such as synthetic fragrances, parabens, phthalates, or petrolatum
- PEDIATRICIAN TESTED: Accepted by the National Eczema Association, these wipes are clinically proven to be effective and non-irritating when used every day
Where to get it
These products are provided as a possible suggestion for people who are sensitive to salicylates or have food allergies. Always consult with your doctor and/or dietician before beginning dietary investigation into a food intolerance. Information on this site is drawn from the personal experience and scientific literature. The low-sal-life.com and Sarah Verlinde cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions.
Also, products are reviewed by Sarah Verlinde prior to posting, and review ratings are provided by viewers/website guests. Please remember that food products and manufacturing changes, sometimes rapidly. Always review the ingredients before buying and consider our posted review date because they may have changed.
This site is supported through a small commission I receive from Amazon affiliate links when you click on the "where to find it" area. There is no additional fee to you. Learn more on how I'm funded.