Reviewed January 2021
Shea butter has been used successfully by many low-salicylate people, but has never been tested in a lab. I love to use shea butter on my hair and skin and prefer it over cocoa butter because it has a more neutral smell. Fragrance is not added, there is just a natural scent of the product. The product is soft and malleable (like a hard play dough). I squished the sides down a bit and it now stores well in a sealed quart-sized mason jar.
- *BUYING ANCIENT HEALTH REMEDIES AUTHENTIC SHEA BUTTER is a healthy and affordable 'All Natural' alternative to chemically refined skincare products and Doctor prescribed skin ointments used in treating Damaged Skin as a result of Dry, Red Skin, Eczema, Frostbite, Psoriasis, Rashes, Sunburn, Wounds, Wrinkles and more. FREE 8 X 8
- QUALITY 2 ML ZIP LOCK STORAGE BAG INCLUDED WITH EACH PURCHASE.
100% VIRGIN, ORGANIC, UNREFINED, HEXANE FREE, GRADE A, RAW, VEGAN, CREAMY AND READY TO USE for topical body use or ingredient base for homemade 'Do It Yourself' body butter recipes. Ideal for Baby Care Products, Lotion Making, Organic Skin Creams, Massage Lotions, DIY Projects and So Much More.
- CENTURIES OLD TRADITION IN SKIN THERAPY AND BEAUTY CARE...Ancient civilizations in Africa and the Middle East have originated Organic Shea Butter as a natural healing fixture and skin sanctuary since biblical times. An ancient beauty secret in facial toning and universal body care.
- DIRECT FROM ANCIENT HEALTH REMEDIES , ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER OF THE POPULAR 1 LB BODY BUTTER BLOCK AND KRAFT BAG ON AMAZON. Easy to measure and sealed twice in a high quality Kraft Foil bag to preserve maximum healing benefits. We continue to revolutionize contributions to the organic skincare industry with years of research and consumer friendly packaging solutions.
- ETHICALLY SOURCED PROVIDING FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT FOR FAMILIES IN GHANA, WEST AFRICA- Our authentic Shea with Shea Nuts collected from private villages and women's groups providing economical sustainability for women in West Africa.
Where to find it
These products are provided as a possible suggestion for people who are sensitive to salicylates or have food allergies. Always consult with your doctor and/or dietician before beginning dietary investigation into a food intolerance. Information on this site is drawn from the personal experience and scientific literature. The low-sal-life.com and Sarah Verlinde cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions.
Also, products are reviewed by Sarah Verlinde prior to posting, and review ratings are provided by viewers/website guests. Please remember that food products and manufacturing changes, sometimes rapidly. Always review the ingredients before buying and consider our posted review date because they may have changed.
This site is supported through a small commission I receive from Amazon affiliate links when you click on the "where to find it" area. There is no additional fee to you. Learn more on how I'm funded.