- ONE 3 OZ CLEURE BAR SOAP: Washes away dirt, oil, and makeup without stripping vital natural oils for skin that's not too oily and not too dry making it ideal for combination skin
- WHAT IT IS: Cleure Glycerin Face and Body Bar is a mild and soothing, fragrance-free, multi-use bar for the face, body, and hands that cleanses, balances, and hydrates skin, and removes impurities and excess oil washing away dirt, oil, and makeup without stripping vital natural oils for skin that's not too oily and not too dry making it ideal for combination skin
- WHAT WE PUT IN: We strive for ingredients with intention we have carefully curated various natural emollients such as glycerin and shea butter that absorb quickly and lock in moisture to give you thoroughly cleansed and hydrated skin. We also use calming oatmeal which has been shown to help minimize symptoms of eczema. Our formula is pH balanced to keep skin in check, and is non-comedogenic so it won't clog pores or leave a greasy residue
- WHAT WE LEAVE OUT: Other soap bars often contain harsh, drying ingredients such as sodium lauryl sulfate, parabens, phthalates, gluten, and fragrance that can further strip the skin of its vital oils, leaving skin dry and tight. According to the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), these ingredients can flare up into contact dermatitis and other sensitive skin conditions and irritation. We leave those out for more results with less risk
- MADE IN THE USA: Dermatologist Recommended and cruelty Free
Where to find it
These products are provided as a possible suggestion for people who are sensitive to salicylates or have food allergies. Always consult with your doctor and/or dietician before beginning dietary investigation into a food intolerance. Information on this site is drawn from the personal experience and scientific literature. The low-sal-life.com and Sarah Verlinde cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions.
Also, products are reviewed by Sarah Verlinde prior to posting, and review ratings are provided by viewers/website guests. Please remember that food products and manufacturing changes, sometimes rapidly. Always review the ingredients before buying and consider our posted review date because they may have changed.
This site is supported through a small commission I receive from Amazon affiliate links when you click on the "where to find it" area. There is no additional fee to you. Learn more on how I'm funded.