Reviewed May 5, 2020
I would never have tried this lipstick because of the castor and jojoba oils. However, I tried it because it was recommend by Joan Ablahani, the author of Salicylate Intolerance and The Healthier I Ate The Sicker I Got. This is a great lipstick that does not cause me an allergic reaction. It does not smell. I like that it doesn't have cocoa butter because I don't like the chocolate smell on my lips (it makes me hungry).
This is a great dark red lipstick with purple and brown undertones. I wear this to the office often as it is a very mature and elegant red. It tends to fade out as a brownish-red.
An exquisite mix of deep cherry fused with burgundy brown makes our Hemp Organics BLACK CHERRY lipstick a bold and daring choice. This shade goes on in a light to medium finish while a deeper shade surfaces with each swipe.
- Hemp Organics Black Cherry Lipstick is a mix of deep cherry fused with burgundy brown Moisturizing with long lasting color
- This shades goes on in a light to medium finish while a deeper shade surfaces with each swipe
- All Natural and Organic Lipstick that is also Moisturizing with a long lasting color
- Made from Colorganics signature USDA Certified Organic base of plant derived oils and waxes including Organic beeswax that combines with Organic Carnauba plant wax to seal in moisture
- Does NOT contain Fragrances, Synthetic Preservatives, FD&C; Dyes, Gluten, Parabens, Nano-particles; and Cruelty-Free
Where to find it:
These products are provided as a possible suggestion for people who are sensitive to salicylates or have food allergies. Always consult with your doctor and/or dietician before beginning dietary investigation into a food intolerance. Information on this site is drawn from the personal experience and scientific literature. The low-sal-life.com and Sarah Verlinde cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions.
Also, products are reviewed by Sarah Verlinde prior to posting, and review ratings are provided by viewers/website guests. Please remember that food products and manufacturing changes, sometimes rapidly. Always review the ingredients before buying and consider our posted review date because they may have changed.
This site is supported through a small commission I receive from affiliate links when you click on the "where to find it" area. There is no additional fee to you. Learn more on how I'm funded.