A nice shampoo that is free of salicylates and great for people with allergies and sensitive skin.
Our gentle, hydrating, and volumizing shampoo will leave you with stronger, healthier-looking hair as it moisturizes and protects the scalp.
- Volumizing and gentle
- Helps relieve itching and flaking associated with severe scalp conditions
- Adds shine and leaves your hair feeling fuller and healthier
Clear your head and your mind with Cleure fragrance-free, hypoallergenic shampoo for sensitive skin. Our lightweight shampoo not only provides a deep cleanse, volume, hydration, and nourishment, but it's also sulfate (SLS) free. Because there's no harsh sulfates (detergents) it lacks the intense lather of other shampoos you may be used to, but don’t worry, you’ll still get clean, voluminous hair in the end without the abrasive detergents and potential irritation. Perfect for those who follow the curly girl method, have color treated hair, or suffer from dandruff, fibromyalgia, or contact dermatitis on the scalp.
What we leave out: As with all Cleure products, our formulas are focused on ingredients with intention, so it's free of common irritants such as parabens, gluten, SLS, fragrance, dyes, and salicylates.
What we put in: Packed with naturally-derived, locally sourced, nourishing ingredients like glycerin which locks moisture into the outer layer of hair and panthenol (Provitamin B5) which strengthens and softens hair, this gentle shampoo has the formula to wash away impurities and help calm your sensitive, itchy scalp.
NOTE:Our old label indicated this is a VOLUMIZING shampoo. The new label design shows GENTLE, HYDRATING shampoo. This is the same shampoo, just the text has changed.
How it will Benefit You:
- Lightweight, gentle ingredients that give your hair a voluminous look
- Thoroughly cleanses and moisturizes for shiny, healthy, hair
- Formulated with glycerin which locks in moisture and strengthens hair
- Beneficial for all hair types and textures including color treated hair and sensitive scalps
- Suitable for men, women, and children
- Benefits of sulfate free (SLS free) shampoo
- Removes excess oil, but won’t strip essential moisture
- Reduces irritation and inflammation
- Helps maintain color treated hair
Where to find it
These products are provided as a possible suggestion for people who are sensitive to salicylates or have food allergies. Always consult with your doctor and/or dietician before beginning dietary investigation into a food intolerance. Information on this site is drawn from the personal experience and scientific literature. The low-sal-life.com and Sarah Verlinde cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions.
Also, products are reviewed by Sarah Verlinde prior to posting, and review ratings are provided by viewers/website guests. Please remember that food products and manufacturing changes, sometimes rapidly. Always review the ingredients before buying and consider our posted review date because they may have changed.
This site is supported through a small commission I receive from Amazon affiliate links when you click on the "where to find it" area. There is no additional fee to you. Learn more on how I'm funded.