- ONE 16 oz CLEURE MOUTHWASH: Made without alcohol, mint, or fluoride, our natural mouthwash helps reach areas your toothbrush may miss to fight bad breath germs and bacteria. Completes your daily oral care routine for several weeks
- WHAT IS IT: Refresh your breath and mouth without the burn with Cleure's Alcohol, Mint, and Fluoride Free Mouthwash, a trusted and dependable option for sensitive teeth and mouths. Safe if accidentally swallowed and crafted with sensitivities in mind so it's perfect for the whole family especially those who have sensitive teeth and gums, mint allergies, burning mouth syndrome, contact dermatitis, perioral dermatitis, lichen planus, or are undergoing radiation treatment
- WHAT WE PUT IN: We thoughtfully formulate our product with high quality, all natural ingredients including baking soda, xylitol, and purely tasty flavors, so it has the essentials you need to swish away bad breath and bacteria
- WHAT WE LEAVE OUT: Most mouthwash contains mint and alcohol, which are two of the top allergens that result in rashes, dry mouth, canker sores, and inflammation in and around the mouth, and excessive fluoride intake can lead to a number of health issues. Cleure’s toothpaste leaves those potentially harmful ingredients out, making it a more gentle mouthwash option that will still meet all of your dental care needs without the risk, stinging, and burning
- MADE IN THE USA: Dermatologist Recommended and cruelty Free
Where to find it
These products are provided as a possible suggestion for people who are sensitive to salicylates or have food allergies. Always consult with your doctor and/or dietician before beginning dietary investigation into a food intolerance. Information on this site is drawn from the personal experience and scientific literature. The low-sal-life.com and Sarah Verlinde cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions.
Also, products are reviewed by Sarah Verlinde prior to posting, and review ratings are provided by viewers/website guests. Please remember that food products and manufacturing changes, sometimes rapidly. Always review the ingredients before buying and consider our posted review date because they may have changed.
This site is supported through a small commission I receive from Amazon affiliate links when you click on the "where to find it" area. There is no additional fee to you. Learn more on how I'm funded.