From the listing:
- Twelve 2-cup Packs of Justin's naturally delicious Organic Dark Chocolate Cashew Butter Cups
- Certified Organic, Rainforest Alliance Certified Cocoa, Gluten-free, Non-GMO, Kosher,Orangutan Friendly Responsibly Sourced Palm Oil (RSPO)
- 3g Protein, 1g Fiber, 0g Trans Fat
- Our products are made with common sense and the highest quality. A sense that selectively choosing fine, naturally delicious ingredients will make it taste better.
- Try our other Organic chocolate products: Dark Chocolate PB Cups, Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Cups, Milk Chocolate PB Cups, White Chocolate PB Cups, Mini Dark Chocolate Cups, Mini Milk Chocolate Cups, Mini White Chocolate Cups
My Notes: cashews can be well tolerated and have test results from the very low to quite high. Raw is recommend over roasted. I generally can handle about 1-2 tablespoons of cashews without issues, so splurging on a treat like that fits in with my allotment. I even do a little better with cashew butter. All of the other ingredients are negligible or low. There are no lab tests for palm oil, RPAH states it is low. Here is a video I covered about palm oil: https://youtu.be/EJXwHatBDFA?t=517.
Where to find it
- Amazon: https://amzn.to/3otDWi7
Obviously you don't want to experiment with a pack of 12 - but maybe your local grocery will have them. I think my Kroger/Fred Meyer has them, and I think Trader Joes too.
These products are provided as a possible suggestion for people who are sensitive to salicylates or have food allergies. Always consult with your doctor and/or dietician before beginning dietary investigation into a food intolerance. Information on this site is drawn from the personal experience and scientific literature. The low-sal-life.com and Sarah Verlinde cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions.
Also, products are reviewed by Sarah Verlinde prior to posting, and review ratings are provided by viewers/website guests. Please remember that food products and manufacturing changes, sometimes rapidly. Always review the ingredients before buying and consider our posted review date because they may have changed.
This site is supported through a small commission I receive from Amazon affiliate links when you click on the "where to find it" area. There is no additional fee to you. Learn more on how I'm funded.