Whisps Parmesan Cheese Crisps
Contributed by low-sal-life community member in: USA
Thoughts from Low-sal-life
I love these chips as a small snack or added to my salad substituting croutons. They are very crispy and quite salty. Most cheeses rate at zero or negligible for salicylates.
Details from company
- Just 100% Artisanal Cheese: Every Whisps crisp is baked in small batches with herbs and spices, created by master cheesemakers in the USA.
- Keto-Friendly & Gluten-Free: Whisps are Keto-Friendly, Vegetarian-Friendly, Gluten-Free, Peanut-Free, and Lactose-Free.
- Low Carb & High Protein: With either zero or very low sugar per serving and high amounts of protein, Whisps are great for snacking on the go or entertaining at home.
- rBGH Free & rBST Free: Made with premium milk from local farms, Whisps are also an excellent source of calcium. Each serving has as much protein and calcium as a glass of milk.
- Real Premium Ingredients: No preservatives or artificial ingredients. This delicious snack is a great alternative to chips and crackers with nearly no carbs! Perfect for snacking straight out of the bag or adding to your soups, salads, or appetizer plate.
Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-Skimmed Cow's Milk, Cheese Cultures, Sea Salt, Enzymes).
Estimated salicylate level
Make sure to find the plain/original one and not the flavored versions.