GraziSoaps Grass Fed Unscented Tallow Soap with Zinc Oxide
Contributed by low-sal-life community member in: USA
Thoughts from Low-sal-life
Zinc oxide is often used in natural sun screens and for diaper rash on babies. It can provide relief for itchy skin and add volume to hair. I tried this soap for my hair, and while it helped a bit with an itchy scalp, I thought it added too much volume for my liking.
Details from company
This tallow is sourced from a family owned farmer out in Missouri. They are committed to sustainable, humane farming practices and take care of their land and animals. They do not use antibiotics, growth hormones. Their animals grazed on lands that are not soiled with pesticides or artificial irrigation systems.
Tallow is a environmentally friendly choice. It has been used for centuries and dates as far back as 2800 B.C. It comes from the fat of animals. It is generally a waste product of the meat industry and by using this oil we help reduce this waste and make the most of the life of an animal that will be ultimately ended for consumption. This tallow has not been bleached, deodorized, hydrogenated, or altered.
* For sensitive, dry, cracked skin.
* Moisturizing and gentle.
* Creamy lather.
* Hard, long-lasting bar
* Noted for helping skin issues such as eczema, psoriasis.
Tallow with Zinc Oxide unscented (1 %):
* Zinc oxide in this soap is UPS Pharmaceutical Grade, Non-Nano & Uncoated.
* Some sources report that the zinc oxide may help with healing skin rashes and sores.
* NOTE: Please consult with YOUR DOCTOR if you have a skin condition you are being treated for before you purchase the unscented tallow with zinc oxide.
Saponified Grass Fed Tallow, Distilled Water, and Zinc Oxide (1%).