Cleure Hypoallergenic Bar Soap for Combination Skin with Shea Butter & Oatmeal
Contributed by low-sal-life community member in: USA
Details from company
- Gentle Cleanser for All Skin Types - This 2-in-1 cleanser can be used to gently wash your face or body as the bar was created for combination skin, dry skin and sensitive skin in men, women or children without leaving your skin too dry or oily "
- Use as a Body & Face Cleanser -It's fragrance free and the sensitive formula balances your skin while cleansing without stripping the skin's natural moisture, helping your skin maintain a healthy glow
- Non Toxic & Natural Ingredients - Our Earth friendly cleansing soap bar includes key ingredients like Glycerin to lock in moisture on the outer layer of your skin, Shea Butter to soften and restore skin and provide essential skin-loving antioxidants, and Oats to deeply moisturize and soothe dry, itchy skin while gently exfoliating
- pH Balanced for Sensitive Skin - With no greasy residue, and conscious ingredients, it's great to use to wash away dirt or other impurities, including makeup. This non-comedogenic formula has a pH of about 8-11 to help your skin be at its best.
- Hypoallergenic & Fragrance-Free - Made with all skin textures in mind, we removed harsh chemicals commonly found in commercial soaps and used intentional naturally moisturizing solutions in a eco conscious package; this product is sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) Free, paraben free, phthalates free, gluten free, & essential oil free
Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water, Glycerin (Derived from palm oil), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein (Gluten Free), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Titanium Dioxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate
Throughout the site, products that can be purchased and found online may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate and Share-A-Sale affiliate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases with no additional cost to you. Learn how this site is funded.
Estimated salicylate level
Contains EDTA which I know some people avoid - not a salicylate.