Cleure Alcohol Free Mouthwash
Contributed by low-sal-life community member in: USA
Thoughts from Low-sal-life
I've heard a lot of concerns about the cinnamon flavor in here, and I wish Cleure explained more on how they can make this happen. Since they are very clear about not having salicylates, I tried this, and had no reactions. I would love to know how they are stripping salicylates from flavor - why stop with cinnamon! Overall, a very big welcome to have another flavor to enjoy.
Details from company
- One 16 oz Cleure Mouthwash: Crafted without alcohol, mint, or fluoride, our natural mouthwash is designed to reach areas your toothbrush may miss, effectively combating bad breath germs and bacteria. It completes your daily oral care routine and lasts for several weeks.
- What is it: Experience breath refreshment without the burn with Cleure's Alcohol, Mint, and Fluoride-Free Mouthwash. A trusted option for sensitive teeth and mouths, it's safe if accidentally swallowed and crafted with sensitivities in mind. Ideal for the whole family, especially those with sensitive teeth and gums, mint allergies, burning mouth syndrome, contact dermatitis, perioral dermatitis, lichen planus, or undergoing radiation treatment.
- What we put in: Our product is thoughtfully formulated with high-quality, all-natural ingredients, including baking soda, xylitol, and purely tasty flavors. It contains the essentials needed to swish away bad breath and bacteria.
- What we leave out: Most mouthwashes contain mint and alcohol, two top allergens that can cause rashes, dry mouth, canker sores, and inflammation in and around the mouth. Excessive fluoride intake can lead to various health issues. Cleure’s mouthwash excludes these potentially harmful ingredients, providing a gentler option that meets all your dental care needs without the risk of stinging and burning.
- Made in the USA: Dermatologist recommended and cruelty-free.
Purified Water, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Xylitol, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Cinnamon Flavor
Estimated salicylate level
Contains both "cinnamon" flavor and sodium benzoate.