Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner – Original Formula
Contributed by low-sal-life community member in: USA
Thoughts from Low-sal-life
I use this mop cleaner for my hardwood floors. I was surprised that there is no noticeable fragrance! Works great! I don't have a Bona mop, but just spray it on the floor and then push it around with a damp mop.
Details from company
- Easily refillable with wide opening and sturdy, flat base
- Designed for use with Next Generation Bona Spray Mops
- Waterbased cleaning formula dries fast, is residue-free, and safe for people, pets and the planet
- Safe for all unwaxed, unoiled, polyurethane finished wood floors
- GREENGUARD GOLD certified – very low VOC emissions
Water, PPG-2 METHYL ETHER, Butoxypropanol, Diisobutylene-Maleic Acid Copolymer, PEG/PPG PROPYLHEPTYL ETHER, Isotridecanol Ethoxylate, Alcohol Ethoxylate, Trisodium Dicarboxymethyl Alaninate, Expand Ingredient, Citric Acid, Liquitint® Blue HP, Benzisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
Throughout the site, products that can be purchased and found online may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate and Share-A-Sale affiliate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases with no additional cost to you. Learn how this site is funded.