Artisana Organics Raw Cashew Butter
Contributed by low-sal-life community member in: USA
Thoughts from Low-sal-life
Cashew butter hasn’t been tested separately from cashews. Test with smalls amounts at a time. This one is with raw cashews which raw is supposed to be better tolerated (maybe for amines). Between the sunflower butter and cashew butter, I handle the cashew a little better - but still limit my serving to 1-2 tablespoons max.
Details from company
- Only One Ingredient: The only ingredient you will find in our Cashew Butter is 100% organic, pure cashews—no additives of any kind. Simplicity at its best.
- From Organic Family Farms: Our nuts come from farmers who grow their produce in harmony with the land and treat their workers fairly and with respect.
- Made in Small Batches Using a Temperature Controlled Process: Our organic foods are crafted in small batches using a temperature-controlled process to protect fatty acids, proteins, vitamins, and enzymes.
- Never Roasted, Toasted, or Cooked: We believe nature does food right, which is why we use raw cashews to make our butter.
- Fits Into Many Lifestyles: Our Cashew Butter is always organic, vegan, non-GMO, kosher, gluten-free, dairy-free, peanut-free, and certified R.A.W., making it perfect for vegan, plant-based, and paleo diets.
organic raw cashews