Anthony’s Erythritol Granules
Contributed by low-sal-life community member in: USA
Details from company
- Premium Natural Erythritol Granular Natural Sweetener
- 70% as Sweet as Table Sugar with Zero Calories
- Batch tested and verified gluten-free and Sulphur Dioxide Free
- Not Genetically Modified & Contains no genetically modified proteins.
- 5lb bag of Erythritol Granules in Resealable Bag
Throughout the site, products that can be purchased and found online may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate and Share-A-Sale affiliate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases with no additional cost to you. Learn how this site is funded.
Estimated salicylate level
While erythritol is chemically not a salicylate or amine, some people do have digestive upset, especially if eating too much. Test carefully. RPAH recommends avoiding sugar substitutes. In this study, one person reported hives: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10774141/.
I've seen that it can be derived from birch, corn, or wheat and goes through a fermentation process.