Halloween and holidays can be a scary time with food allergies and sensitivities. This year, consider participating in the Teal Pumpkin Project, organized by FARE (Food Allergy Research Education) and provide children a non-food treat or toy as an alternative.
• FARE: https://www.foodallergy.org/our-initiatives/awareness-campaigns/living-teal/teal-pumpkin-project
• FARE: Print your own posters https://www.foodallergy.org/resources/free-teal-pumpkin-project-resources
• Teal Flag: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FCPTVPN/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
• Garden flag holder/pole: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08B5W2NTS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
• Fall Rubber Self-inking stamps: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074TN56R1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
• Rubber Balls: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07X9NHXRR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
*This video is not sponsored and these are not affiliate links.